Firefighter injured in Manchester apartment fire
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) - Officials say a firefighter has suffered minor injuries battling a three-alarm apartment fire in Manchester.
They say the blaze broke out at the seven-unit, multi-family building on Myrtle Street Monday afternoon.
Authorities say the firefighter was injured during a ceiling collapse but is expected to be OK.
Officials say a total of six firefighters were temporarily trapped during the collapse.
WMUR-TV reports (http://bit.ly/LeZGG9) it's unclear what sparked the blaze.
The Red Cross is helping the four people displaced by the fire.
Information from: WMUR-TV, http://wmur.com
NH State Information