Total Women’s Showcase Opens Registration for FREE Seminars
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
HUDSON, NH - The 5th annual Total Women's Showcase, presented by Charles Schwab, has opened registration for attendee seminar reservations. Although not mandatory, reservations are encouraged as the event and seminars are free to attend and are predicted to fill up quickly. Event organizers have added new elements to the event to create a TOTAL experience for women of all ages. Moving from a showcase only environment, The Telegraph has already announced the addition of the special recognition luncheon to the program and is pleased to share that they will be offering a total of six seminars and short demonstrations that will take place throughout the event. Total Women's Showcase will take place on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 from 12:30-8:00 PM at Radisson Hotel Nashua.
Two groups of three seminar topics will be presented concurrently from 2:45-3:45 PM and 5:30-6:30 PM. Attendee will be able to participate in two out of the six seminars that are being offered as each topic will be presented once. Telegraph Events Manager Kimberly Lencki is excited to offer something new to the event this year through seminars. "We continue to grow using the feedback we have received from dedicated attendees, sponsors and exhibitors. The seminars that are being offered will be beneficial to everyone from women in business to stay-at-home moms," said Lencki. "Each topic has the keen ability to translate and relate to each woman's lifestyle, regardless of what it may be." Seminars will be presented by industry experts and will cover the following topics:
- • Social Media and Digital Marketing, presented by Shana Hoch, VP of Digital Media and Heather Atwater, Digital Sales Manager, The Telegraph
- • Finance, presented by Mary Murphy, Independent Consultant, Charles Schwab
- • Master Your Time, Master Your Life! Strategies for Managing Time, Overcoming Procrastination and Getting More Done!, presented by Leslie Sturgeon, Founder, Women Inspiring Women
- • Recognizing Stress and the Road to Wellness, presented by Besty Portash, LCMHC/The Front Door Agency
- • Managing Your Personal W.E.A.L.T.H., presented by Carolyn Maul, CEM Enterprises LLC
- • Leading From the Inside Out, presented by Annabel Beerel, Ph.D., President & CEO, New England Women's Leadership Institute
Attendees of Total Women's Showcase will also have the opportunity to interact with exhibitors and speak one-on-one with them to learn more about the products and services that are available for women in Greater Nashua. Some vendors will have product to purchase on hand. Total Women's Showcase is a complete experience where women of all ages can enjoy learning, shopping, sipping and socializing in a relaxed atmosphere.
Detailed information on regarding each seminar and event activities can be found by visiting www.telegraphevents.com (select Total Women's Showcase). Secure your seminar seat today by registering at www.totalwomen.eventbrite.com/ . If you have questions about Total Women's Showcase, please contact Events Administrator Christina Hendricks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-594-6421.
NH State Information